It’s no secret that ‘Arrow’ star Stephen Amell is a big fan of professional wrestling and now he will go ALL IN this weekend for a match against Christopher Daniels.

Amell has actually appeared in matches previously, including a showdown against Cody when he was Stardust in WWE back in 2015.

Now Amell is scheduled for his biggest match today as he goes into singles competition at the highly anticipated ALL IN pay-per-view this weekend from New York.

According to Rhodes, who also has a five episode arc upcoming in the new season of ‘Arrow’, says that Amell has pro wrestling in his blood and that’s why it wasn’t all that hard to get him on board for the match at ALL IN.

“Well, Stephen got it in his blood.” Rhodes said when speaking to ComicBook.com. “The first time he came back, we were in Barkley Center when he did the match with Stardust. When he came to the curtain, he got a standing ovation. He got it in his blood, man. It doesn’t matter what age you are, if you’re a millionaire already, the feeling of pro wrestling for an entertainer, for a show person, there’s nothing like it. And he wanted a singles match immediately after that. Immediately.

“‘Arrow’ marches on, and we didn’t necessarily get there with Stardust. But when we talked about this event, I obviously thought what a wonderful moment that would be, and at the same time, I was heading back to ‘Arrow’ for five episodes now.”

Living the dream on a Tuesday… pic.twitter.com/2hnMYCeBaA

— Stephen Amell (@StephenAmell) August 22, 2018

Filming for ‘Arrow’ season 7 is still ongoing but obviously Amell is taking a break this weekend for his match against Daniels.

Rhodes says the pairing was natural just given what he knows about both of the guys involved in the match and he can’t wait to see how it all unfolds at ALL IN.

“He was the right person at the right time.” Rhodes said about Daniels as Amell’s opponent. “I mean, if I’m talking as a real insider perspective, here’s two guys that I would give the world to. I won my first world title from Christopher Daniels, and I may dislike him. He’s literally busted my lip and both my eyebrows, but I’ll have a bond with that guy forever because of it. And Stephen, even though I read for eight different parts and finally got something, Stephen has been a big part of my career. That was my favorite thing that I did as Stardust. It really helped me learn the character, and to be able to come into his world, and that’s something that I want to pursue, and we’re doing more with after.”

“So it’s just two of the greatest people ever, and plus, they’re both super contrarian. They’re both super aggressive, and competitive, so I just feel like it’s going to be a full blown hockey fight, and I’m excited for that hockey fight. I’ll be mortified and terrified if [Christopher Daniel] busts Stephen open like he has done to me every time we’ve ever been in the ring, but my fingers are crossed, man.”

Given Amell’s excitement about the upcoming match, it’s tough to believe he won’t show up any time Rhodes has an offer for him to hop back into the ring.

Becoming friends with @CodyRhodes over the past few years has been an exceptional experience. I’m going to have a great match at All In for a variety of reasons. The main one? I don’t want to let him down. pic.twitter.com/ljSxo49PpZ

— Stephen Amell (@StephenAmell) August 22, 2018