WWE Hall of Famer Bill Goldberg recently spoke with the guys from Inside The Ropes after his sold-out stage show from Dublin, Ireland. Goldberg spoke about a variety of topics, including his thoughts on the WWE Hall of Fame Ceremony, feeling like a caged animal on RAW the night after WrestleMania and the possibility of wrestling The Undertaker. Here are the highlights:

Bill Goldberg was the headline inductee for this year’s WWE Hall of Fame class. By the time Goldberg gave his induction speech, many of the WWE Superstars had already left the arena. The ceremony lasts 3+ hours during WWE’s busiest weekend of the year. Goldberg reveals he spoke to Vince McMahon about the need to make changes to the event’s format.

“First and foremost I went to Vince and I told him my impression of the Hall Of Fame and what should happen,” Goldberg said. “I don’t think it’s a justice to the people being inducted. I don’t think it’s a justice to the fans that sit there for four hours. I think it needs to be changed completely right up on its head.”

He continued, “It needs to be changed because it sucks … I don’t care about what other people say or how they did it, I’m telling you in my experience as a headliner in 2018 in the Hall Of Fame — it needs to be changed.”

The night after WrestleMania, Goldberg addressed the WWE Universe as a Hall of Famer. He thanked everyone for supporting him during his latest WWE run. He was very grateful that his son got a chance to see him be ‘Goldberg’ in person.

Goldberg also revealed that it was very difficult for him to be backstage at Raw, because he saw all the Superstars going out and doing what he loves to do. He is very competitive, and still has the itch to compete under the right circumstances. When asked about the possibility of wrestling The Undertaker, Goldberg was very specific with the wording of his answer.

“No, don’t put words in my mouth,” Goldberg said when asked if he ‘would like’ to have a match against The Undertaker. I wouldn’t like to have it. If it became available and it was right and people wanted it, I’m still capable of doing it. Because once I sit here and say, ‘It’s a match I’d like to have,’ it means that I’m asking for it. I’m not asking for anything. I’m just saying, if the cards fell right, I wouldn’t say no.”