Paul Heyman has given some high praise to Maria Kanellis. On his official Twitter account, Maria’s husband, Mike Kanellis, had an interaction with a fan and in that discussion, Mike dared the fan to ask Heyman what he thought of Maria.

This is when Heyman gave the praise to her by stating that he thinks she is “the most underrated creative mind in the industry” and “has been since 2005 when I witnessed it myself in WWE.” You can see his tweet here:

. @wrestling_page2 @RealMikeBennett
I DOUBLE DAWG DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cc – @MariaLKanellis, the most underrated creative mind in the industry, has been since 2005 when I witnessed it myself in @WWE – #OVW. #JustSaying
But I digress.
Oh yeah …
I DOUBLE DAWG DARE YOU!

— Paul Heyman (@HeymanHustle) August 28, 2018

If you recall, Maria and Mike made their debut as a couple on WWE television at last year’s Money in the Bank pay-per-view event by cutting a promo about how everyone would know what the Power Of Love was all about.

It’s been an exciting time for the married couple since then as Mike is now approaching one-year of sobriety and they had their first child, daughter Freddie Moon. When Maria announced that they were expecting, she was taken off the road with the sports entertainment company.

She was last seen on WWE television during the RAW 25 Anniversary show back on January 22, 2018 where WWE honored her as well as Jacqueline, Trish Stratus, Bella Twins, Maryse, Kelly Kelly, Lilian Garcia, Torrie Wilson, Michelle McCool, Terri Runnels as women who contributed to the company’s success.

Earlier this month, Kanellis revealed that she suffered a broken wrist while training for her return to the ring and would be in a cast for six weeks. Kanellis added that she will be recovered in time for the WWE Evolution pay-per-view on October 28.