Cody Rhodes never shies away from a tough question. The former WWE superstar turned independent wrestling darling had plenty to answer during a Reddit ‘ask me anything’ session with fans on Tuesday. This weekend, Rhodes will serve as performer and promoter for the highly anticipated ALL IN pay-per-view that is expected to be the biggest independent wrestling card of 2018.

Despite a busy week ahead, Rhodes took time to answer questions about some of his favorite moments in the ring, plenty about the upcoming ALL IN show and he even addressed a notorious rumor regarding Randy Orton.

Here’s the best of the best from Cody Rhodes’ AMA on Reddit:

Promoting Future Shows

This weekend, Cody will put on his promoter hat after teaming up with the Young Bucks to put on the ambitious ALL IN card that takes place in Chicago. Obviously, Cody still loves in ring competition but does this latest show mean he’s thinking about turning promoter again in the future?

“I don’t know,” Rhodes answered. “I’m already over budget and overtime.”

Still, Rhodes says he wouldn’t have it any other way because he invited the headaches that he knew would happen with a show of this magnitude.

“I wanted the stress,” Rhodes stated.

Security at All In

Sadly after the shooting in Jacksonville just days ago during a Madden football tournament, some fans were curious about the security at the ALL IN pay-per-view, which is being held just outside of Chicago.

“Security was beefy from the jump, but we’ve added several levels and the building is an incredibly secure and disciplined building,” Rhodes stated.

Several months back, Rhodes had teased several potential locations for the ALL IN card and he even mentioned Dublin, Ireland as a possible landing spot. It turns out, Cody was dead serious about turning this show into an international card but ultimately they decided on Chicago instead.

“Loved the fans at OTT. Promoter wasn’t too keen on me and the ref actually had the balls to tell me to “take it home” during a triple-threat match. Yea, I’ll telepathically do that bud,” Rhodes wrote.

“But we weren’t lying. Dublin was considered and I’d love to be back there. Such a fun crowd that night.”

While they aren’t traveling to Europe, Rhodes was asked about bringing in more talent from overseas to perform on the ALL IN show. Sadly, Rhodes says navigating the difficult visa system made it nearly impossible to get everybody possible on the card.

“One issue with talents from outside countries was visas,” Rhodes explained. “The three of us were not versed in how that works properly. Securing the Canadian and Japanese ones were rather difficult. Lesson learned though.”

When it came time to booking the show, Rhodes had lots of ideas for the talent involved including the highly anticipated matchup between Kazuchika Okada and Marty Scurll.

“Nick Jackson wanted Marty to have a match. I had Marty doing a “singing segment”. Nick was right,” Rhodes joked.

The Best Advice Cody Has Received In Wrestling:

Outside of ALL IN, Rhodes also answered a few questions from his past including the best advice he’s ever been given since becoming a professional wrestler.

“Never let them convince you that you aren’t the star of that tag team” -Joey Mercury

These days, Rhodes says he’s listening to himself for the best possible advice after receiving plenty from WWE CEO Vince McMahon and his own famous father, Dusty Rhodes.

“I got 10 years of advice from [Vince] and 30 years of advice from Dusty…invaluable, but got to follow my own advice now,” Rhodes said.

Rhodes also addressed one of his favorite moments from the past when he teamed with his brother Dustin in a match at WWE Battleground against The Shield team of Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins. That night, Cody hit the ‘Cross Rhodes’ to get the pin in front of his father and that still serves as one of the best moments of his entire career.

“Sorry I’m a little late! It’s definitely in my TOP-5,” Rhodes stated.

So .. Did He Shake Randy Orton’s Hand?

And finally just to add a little levity to the Q&A, Rhodes was asked about his former partner Randy Orton, who recently had some rumors brought up about his backstage behavior, especially when it came to shaking hands with people.

Rather than avoid the question, Rhodes offered his own hilarious answer.

“We hugged,” Rhodes said.