Cody Rhodes released a new video on his YouTube channel today. He referred to the video as his “go-home” show before Saturday’s big All In pay-per-view. Cody was respectful toward WWE during the interview, but was sure to tell fans that All In represents a true alternative to their product.

“It sounds cliche but WWE does what they do and they are great at it,” Cody said of his former employer. “They’ve just made such a significant impact in what was, at one point, a pro-wrestling business. But for all the great things WWE has done, they don’t own pro-wrestling. Pro-Wrestling can look different ways, it can sound differently and I think with All In you are going to see what is that alternative.”

Other than the main event, Cody said the match order will not be revealed. The Young Bucks vs Rey Mysterio, Bandido, and Fenix has been confirmed as the main event, however. Cody would not say where on the card his match with Nick Aldis will take place.

When asked about the significance of the event, Cody acknowledged the opportunity the event was providing for the younger talent.

“I think it’s bold for me to say ‘lives will be changed’,” Cody continued. “But if we look at the history of wrestling, how significant this is already without the show having happened yet, I think it does have the potential to change some lives.”

Cody then mentioned the wrestlers in the Battle Royal will only have a few minutes to make an impression. Those few minutes will take place on WGN, however, and there will be more eyes on them than ever before.