PROGRESS Wrestling have announced that not only will they be taking over Wembley Arena on Sunday 30th September, they’ll also be hosting a range of events on Saturday 29th September, turning their event into a loaded weekend for Britwres fans to enjoy as they congregate in the capital.

Tickets for the #WembleyWarmUp go on sale in ONE HOUR. Sat 29th Sept at The Phoenix in Cavendish Square; day pass or single tickets available: https://t.co/q9Pl7lX7Am #ThisIsPROGRESS #HelloWembley pic.twitter.com/MSjfkeiIeo

— PROGRESS Wrestling (@ThisIs_Progress) August 30, 2018

Their upcoming arena show, Chapter 76: Hello Wembley!, will be the biggest independent UK wrestling show in 30 years and is a testament to the resurgence of quality and popularity of independent wrestling in past years, spearheaded by promotions such as PROGRESS.

The Saturday is loaded with different events for fans to enjoy beginning with the debut of the recently announced, and wonderfully named, Never Mind The Wristlocks.

Never Mind The Wristlocks is described as: “A brand new comedy panel game featuring host Kieron Liley, regular team captain – and winner of 2018’s So You Think You’re Funny competition – Danny Garnell, plus special guests TK Cooper, Spike Trivet, Jack Sexsmith, Pastor William Eaver and The O.J.M.O.”

Kieron Liley was one half of the team behind Hackney based promotion, UnProfessional Wrestling.

Following the game show shenanigans will be a live recording of the popular podcast, Tuesday Night Jaw. Hosted by Jim Smallman, they promise “nonsense, wrestling chat, stupidity and tangents.”

Rounding out the evening will be a stand-up show based on Jim Smallman’s recent book, entitled I’m Sorry, I Love You.

Day passes are priced at £20, with individual shows going for £7.50 each.

Tickets are available now, and the event itself will take place out of The Phoenix, London.

NEVER MIND THE WRISTLOCKS
Doors 12.30pm; show 1-2.30pm

TUESDAY NIGHT JAW LIVE
Doors 3pm; show 3.30-5pm

JIM SMALLMAN – I’M SORRY, I LOVE YOU
Doors 5.30pm; show 6-7.30pm