A CM Punk autograph signing was set up by Pro Wrestling Tees yesterday in Chicago. While Punk himself won’t be appearing at All In, many feel the influence Punk has had on the wrestling of today will be evident in the event itself. The former MMA fighter had the following to say about the experience:

I don't have the words to properly express how thankful I am to have seen, spent a small amount of time with, and listened to some moving stories from some great people today. Appreciate you all. Thanks for the smiles. #fans #friends #strangers #samekids

— Coach (@CMPunk) September 1, 2018

Lines were said to be around the block for the signing. Advanced tickets sold out but Punk aimed to make accommodations for all fans who wanted to attend.

Going to be trying to accommodate everyone. Patience please. And thanks!

— Coach (@CMPunk) May 23, 2018

Fans have sent in photos from their meeting with Punk as well:

I’ve never paid to meet another human being before… .@CMPunk was definitely worth the money and wait…he liked my PBS shirt and was so humored by my Brawlin Buddy he took a pic of it before he signed it ? #BestInTheWorld #CMPunk @PWTees pic.twitter.com/PhAKi3ik41

— Cristen (@crissimae) August 31, 2018

BREAKING NEWS :@CMPunk is #ALLIN.

My shirt that is.#Starrcast #ProWrestlingTees #CMPunk #AJLee pic.twitter.com/OQ5iYtY3mG

— ????WWESEDHUPÁTHY???? (@wwesedhupathy16) September 1, 2018

THANK YOU for making it our first visit to Chicago so memorable! Great to see you! Much ?? to @OneHourTees for smoothly run event as well. #CMPunk #AllinWeekend #Chicago pic.twitter.com/TWDUgHO19v

— Richard Becerra (@RBECERRA21) September 1, 2018

CM Punk and Colt Cabana both played a pivotal role in the creation of Pro Wrestling Tees, the store where Punk’s autograph signing was held. The two former Second City Saints have had a rather tumultuous summer.

While Punk and Cabana were successful in their defense against WWE’s lawsuit, Colt Cabana has since launched a lawsuit against CM Punk for his half of the legal defense. Cabana was guarded on the topic during a recent episode of his podcast.

“All I want is for this thing to be settled,” Cabana said on his podcast. “I don’t have anything to say about it. I’m going to try not to say anything about this until after everything unfolds, I guess.”