The Pro Wrestling Tees store in Chicago is happy with how All In and Starrcast weekend went. The retail outlet for the popular T-shirt company is reported to have brought in a half a million dollars in sales over the weekend. In total, they estimate over 20,000 products were sold.

Normally, the store says their retail outlet is not that busy as most customers order online. Under normal circumstances, the store might see 50 customers a weekend. This was not a normal weekend, however.

Pro Wrestling Tees owner, Ryan Barkan, spoke to Sports Illustrated after the event.

“I was really excited Cody Rhodes and the Young Bucks were bringing All In to Chicago,” Barkan said. “This was a huge event and I knew how big it could be for us, so I wanted some of the biggest events of the weekend to be at the store.”

Several Starrcast or All In related events took place at the store. Not the least of which was CM Punk’s marathon autograph signing the day before. Barkan said fans began lining up for Punk’s appearance as early as 4 AM for the 9 AM signing.

“There may not be another WrestleMania in Chicago, so this was the ideal wrestling weekend to have fans meet Punk. There were people in line locally and ones from all over the world.”