Hulk Hogan has made it known that he was pulling for the success of the All In event that was presented by Cody Rhodes and The Young Bucks this past weekend, which made history for an indy event to draw over 10,000 fans in an arena.

The WWE Hall of Famer recently spoke with Justin Barrasso of Sports Illustrated to talk about various topics including All In where he noted that they have his support as he is a fan of their work and is rooting for them.

“WWE is the mainstay, they’re here forever, but whenever there is competition in the marketplace, especially with a group of guys like Cody Rhodes, the Young Bucks, and Kenny Omega, it just raises the bar with the level of shows and content.”

Hogan also noted that he has been keeping a close eye on the Bullet Club for the last couple of years. He brought up how Cody has talked to him about potentially doing something with the group but admitted that those guys are on fire on their own.

A few months ago, WWE officials decided to reinstate Hogan back into the Hall of Fame after removing him following the controversy of his racist remarks came out in a leaked sex tape. Hogan stated that the fans are loyal and that we are all humans who make mistakes. He admitted that he’s not perfect but is trying to make a positive impact every day.

“People have stood by me and stuck with me. I’ll never forget that. They know me, they know who I am, and they know how much I love this business—this business is my life. I’ve got nothing but love in my heart for the fans, I’m forever grateful.”