The 37th season of the hit show Survivor will begin airing on September 26th, 2018. John Hennigan is one of the 20 new castaways to take part in the show. Recently, Survivor officially unveiled the teams for the season. Hennigan will be on the “Goliath Tribe” as they compete against the “David Tribe”.

This season of Survivor is loosely inspired by Malcolm Gladwell’s book David and Goliath: Underdogs, Misfits and the Art of Battling Giants.

CBS recently conducted an interview with Hennigan to help promote his involvement on the show.

Hennigan was asked what 3 items he would bring with him if he were to really be stranded on a deserted island. “Three ab wheels,” Hennigan answered. “In case the first two break. It’s important to not underestimate fitness on the island.”

When CBS asked Hennigan to describe his “claim to fame”, he was ready with an answer. “Pro wrestling fans around the world know John Hennigan as The Mayor Of Slamtown, Johnny Nitro, John Morrison, Johnny Mundo, Johnny Impact, the Shaman of Sexy, The Wednesday Night Delight,” Hennigan stated. “I’ve had more epic ring names than most wrestlers have had championships and in addition to those, plenty of other nicknames that aren’t so nice.”

When asked about his hobbies, Hennigan listed surfing, MMA, parkour, and writing.

.@cbstweet was intense & amazing! The s37 premiere is September 26 at 8pm on CBS! The cast of David vs Goliath is competitive, quirky, and reeks of awesomeness! I can’t wait to watch… https://t.co/55H43rMU42

— John Morrison (@TheRealMorrison) September 5, 2018

Should “Johnny Survivor” win the competition, he already knows how he’ll spend the prize money.

“I want to win and I want the money,” he said. “I’m planning on buying a Corvette the size of a Hummer, but as fast as a Corvette. With some of my winnings.”