This past weekend’s All In pay-per-view was a huge success.

Cody Rhodes and The Young Bucks self-funded a professional wrestling event that sold out over 10,000 seats in just a few minutes. Some of the biggest names in the industry were on the card; such as Kenny Omega, Okada, Rey Mysterio, Nick Aldis and more.

One of the premiere matches on the card was Cody and Nick Aldis’ match for the NWA World Heavyweight Title. The entrances to the match were very MMA/boxing like. Both Cody and Aldis were followed by camera from the back, walking to the ring.

Cody was accompanied to the ring by Diamond Dallas Page and Tommy Dreamer. Aldis had WWE Hall Of Famer Jeff Jarrett at his side. The pair put on an emotional match, which ended with Cody winning the World Title his father once held high.

On a recent edition of Busted Open Radio, WWE Hall Of Famer Mark Henry offered his thoughts on the match. Henry revealed he actually teared up during the bout:

“When @CodyRhodes won I started to well up because I started to think about what Dusty did for that title, and then I started to think about what Cody sacrificed to make that PPV happen. I have so much respect for him.”