Former WWE star Sean “X-Pac” Waltman has released a new episode of his podcast, X-Pac 12360. During the show, Waltman talked about several professional wrestling topics such as All In and The Undertaker and Shawn Michaels’ RAW segment.

This past Monday, Undertaker and Michaels came face-to-face on RAW. The pair bickered about “The Deadman’s” chances against Triple H at the WWE Super Show-Down. Some fans have speculated it could be teasing a rematch between the pair at some point.

Waltman offered his thoughts on if he believes Undertaker and Michaels will run it back again:

“It was a magical moment. (RAW, HBK & Undertaker Segment) First Shawn {Michaels} comes out, he can carry something on his own just fine, he kills it on the mic everytime…Then Taker {Undertaker} comes out and it was the best Taker mic work I’ve ever seen.

“It was tremendous, very compelling between those two. I loved it. I’m pretty sure, I may be be going out on a limb here but I’m pretty sure this is planting a seed for some kind of Undertaker vs. Shawn, whether it’s a singles or some kind of a tag or triple-threat or something, I see that…

“It’s the history those two have… he {Shawn Michaels} can still go out there and do a lot of stuff but he doesn’t want the pressure I think; from talking to him; it’s not gonna be Undertaker vs. Shawn at Wrestlemania, where they had one of the greatest matches ever.”

“X-Pac” then shifted his focus to All In. As for what he thinks was the match of the night, Waltman named Kenny Omega vs. Pentagon Jr. as his favorite:

“For me that was by far the best match on the show, however they bogarted time and I am little bummed that the Golden Elite versus {Rey} Mysterio, Bandido, {Rey} Fenix didn’t get the time they deserved.

“It was their show and they got screwed on the time, we have to stick to our time it’s inexcusable that that happened to those guys. It does take some points away from the match for me knowing that, but it was amazing and Marty Scurll is one of my favorites.

“They have amazing chemistry, told the best story and took their time on things. To me that was the match of the night.”