Believe it or not, Heath Slater has been with WWE for over 10 years.

Slater signed with WWE in 2006 and was sent to their developmental territory of Deep South Wrestling (DSW). In 2007 he debuted in Florida Championship Wrestling where he remained for three years.

Following his stint on NXT, Slater made his debut as a member of the Nexus on an episode of RAW in 2010. Since then, Slater has been involved with several tag teams. He was a member of Three Man Band (3MB) with Jinder Mahal and Drew McIntyre.

He also teamed with Titus O’Neil to form “Slater And The Gator.” Today, Slater is partnered up with Rhyno on Monday Night RAW. In his time with WWE Slater has never won a singles title. He has, however, captured several Tag Team Championships in his day.

At this point in his career, Slater may be looking to change that. He wrote a lengthy post on Instagram about his current WWE position:

“I got signed with @wwewhen I was 22 years old. I’ve been through Deep South, Florida Championship Wrestling and The Foundation of @wwenxt Ive been in faction after faction and tag team after tag team none of them actually went the way I hoped.

“I just hope that one day before this is all over that I can do things my way. And as a grizzled young vet in the business I hope that time comes sooner than later.”