WWE Hall Of Famer Stone Cold Steve Austin recently took to his podcast, The Steve Austin Show, to comment on several professional wrestling topics.

Austin commented on the current feud between Charlotte Flair and Becky Lynch on SmackDown Live. Lynch turned heel at SummerSlam, attacking Flair after she defeated her for the SDL Women’s Title.

Despite the heel turn, WWE fans are still cheering Lynch and sometimes booing Flair. After seeing the fans’ reactions, WWE seems to be changing their course and not presenting Lynch as an all-out heel.

In Austin’s point of view, he thinks Lynch should be whatever the people want her to be:

“I loved [Ric] Flair as a heel. He’s the greatest [pro] wrestler of all time, but his heel work was outstanding. His baby work, eh, he’s still Ric Flair, but I like Ric Flair as a heel. Charlotte I like as a heel.

“Becky I like either way. But, man, when she knocked the hell out of Charlotte, that crowd came unglued when they turned her heel, but it was the biggest babyface reaction of the night. People came unglued, so where does she go?

“I just think let her be whatever the people want her to be. To me, for her, she doesn’t need to be a heel or a baby – she just needs to be Becky Lynch.

“And this is truly one of those cases where they say, Roman Reigns, no matter how the people want to take him, they can take him as a heel or baby, but he’s just going to be Roman.

“To me, I just think let’s take that out of the equation. Whatever they’re going to do with him, they’re going to do, with him beating Brock [Lesnar], but Becky ought to just be Becky because there’s money in Becky being Becky.

“Let the people decide. As long as she’s being true to herself, she’s going to fly as high and as far as they want her to.”