“Stone Cold” Steve Austin took to his podcast recently to discuss his opinion on the rumored Wrestlemania 35 match between Charlotte Flair and Ronda Rousey.

When contemplating Charlotte Flair’s character work as a compelling heel, Austin first juxtaposed her with her father, Ric:

“I loved [Ric] Flair as a heel. He’s the greatest [pro] wrestler of all time, but his heel work was outstanding. His baby work, eh, he’s still Ric Flair, but I like Ric Flair as a heel,” he observed.

“For me, Charlotte is a defined heel. We know she’s a heel. We’re pushing her as a heel. We’re booking her as a heel. Yeah, to me, she has a defined role. She’s totally confident in either one, but I think she’s more comfortable as a heel,” Austin said, before continuing, “And that’s not from me talking to her. That’s from me guessing that she’s more comfortable as a heel, but she’s going to do whatever they [the WWE] ask of her.”

With that in mind, Austin’s thoughts then turned to the rumored match up that could take place next April.

“Boy, that has the potential to be a hell of a main event, but then you’ve got two babies. Would you go two babies or would you make sure Charlotte’s a heel because Ronda needs to be the baby?”

Austin’s insight on this is timely, given the recent debate over the current Smackdown feud between Charlotte Flair and Becky Lynch, who many have compared to “Stone Cold” in her recent antihero/heel turn.