Bray Wyatt does not appear to be happy with a recent article on WWE.com. The website posted a piece on the 10 Best Factions in WWE history. While it is not clear what criteria the ranking system was working with, Wyatt seems upset his Wyatt Family didn’t make the list.

I’m going away now. To find myself. But when I am back, I want you all to remember things like this, that make me do the things I do.

— Bray Wyatt (@WWEBrayWyatt) September 6, 2018

WWE.com ranked the best factions in WWE history as:

10. Undisputed Era
9. Freebirds
8. Nexus
7. Hart Foundation
6. The New Day
5. Evolution
4. nWo
3. DX
2. Four Horsemen
1. Shield

Bray Wyatt’s next steps are somewhat in limbo at the moment. The former WWE Champion was part of a tag-team with Matt Hardy but with injuries to Hardy, Wyatt is in need of a new direction.

Two days ago Wyatt shared a similarly cryptic Tweet.

i was hindered,

sicK, abused and abandoned

he showed me eden

a god I can seLL

it was always here

fix everyThing mr. mercy

beHold my childrEn, a Master reborn

this time jAh, we change the worLd

who are we?

wait for me

do you see?

Lucid#ResurrectWyatt

— Bray Wyatt (@WWEBrayWyatt) September 5, 2018

A noted Oakland Raiders fan, Wyatt was also notably upset the team traded Khalil Mack recently.

Dear @Raiders,

Why do you betray those most loyal to you?

Why?

— Bray Wyatt (@WWEBrayWyatt) September 1, 2018

The Wyatt Family stable first debuted on WWE programming in Florida Championship Wrestling in 2012. They would continue the gimmick in NXT the following year. The other members of the stable have all been successful in 2018. Braun Strowman is the current Money in the Bank briefcase holder and has been in the main event picture on Raw all year.

Harper and Rowen have re-branded as the Bludgeon Brothers and held the Smackdown tag-team championships up until dropping the belts to the New Day recently.