Big Cass recently joined WWE Hall Of Famer Booker T’s podcast, Heated Conversations. Cass was released from WWE in June. He lost back-to-back pay-per-view matches against Daniel Bryan.

After the Money In The Bank PPV, Cass was released from WWE. It was reported that Cass was let go due to behavioral issues and disobeying direct orders from Vince McMahon. Since his release, Cass says he hasn’t watched WWE programming:

“One-hundred percent. I haven’t watched SmackDown, Raw, PPV, I haven’t watched anything wrestling since I got released. I’ve just been doing my thing, working out, and eating right.

“Binge watching my favorite television shows that I’m trying to catch up on. I have not watched a single second of wrestling since I got released. I don’t even know who the champions are these days.”

Just cause Cass is gone from WWE doesn’t mean he doesn’t keep in touch with his old coworkers. Cass says he still keeps in contact with Kevin Owens and Daniel Bryan:

“I talk to my buddies from WWE still, like Kevin Owens, or Daniel Bryan who has helped me in more ways than one. They just say the work outside WWE is incredible compared to what it was when they were just working independents.”