Seth Rollins recently spoke with Nola.com to promote next week’s episode of WWE Monday Night RAW in New Orleans, LA at the Smoothie King Center.

In this interview, he reflected on winning the Intercontinental Title at WrestleMania 34 earlier this year where he beat The Miz and Finn Balor in a triple threat match.

“It really reignited my career,” said Rollins. “It was an experience for me to for the first time really get to soak in what a WrestleMania feels like. It was cool.”

Just last month, WWE decided to reunite The Shield (Rollins, Roman Reigns, and Dean Ambrose). When asked about the reunion and what fans can expect this coming Monday night, he stated that The Shield always has something up its sleeve. He added that he thinks The Shield is the greatest faction of all-time or at least one of them.

Being the Intercontinental Champion comes with historic expectations due to the lineage of the title and those who have held it. He points out that the title has always been known as the workhorse title and that the grittier guys carry that thing.

“Look at guys like Edge and Chris Jericho and Mr. Perfect, Macho Man Randy Savage. These guys were quintessential IC champions.To be a part of that is cool. And not only to be a part of it, but when it’s all said and done, people (might) remember my IC championship reign fondly. And hopefully, I’ll be in the company of those gentlemen when the next guy comes along and is asked the same question.”