– This past Monday on Raw saw Seth Rollins take a nasty hit when he was thrown to the police van window. The hit itself left nasty gashes and scarring on his left arm.

While it was thought that the injury would take Rollins off of live events, it seems this is not the case as Rollins is still advertised for the Alabama and Texas live events for this weekend. It looks as though the Architect will power through the arm injury and continue working the WWE events.

– On a recent interview with Yahoo! Finance, Nikki Bella took the time to promote the Birdie Bee brand along with the Belle Radici wine label. Nikki mentioned in the conversation that she is always being compared to her sister, Brie, but was once called the “fat” twin.

“I’ve been compared my whole life. I’ve been the bigger twin,” Nikki said. “When I got on TV 10 years ago, immediately everyone called me ‘the fat twin.’ I had always looked at myself as someone who was just healthy and I loved who I was, but there was a period of time when it really got to me.”