– WWE has already announced that Rusev and Aiden English will take on The Bar as part of the mini-tournament to determine the new #1 contenders for the SmackDown Tag Team Titles on next week’s episode of SmackDown Live. The winners of next week’s match will challenge The New Day for the SmackDown Tag Team Titles at the upcoming Hell in a Cell pay-per-view event.

The company also announced Charlotte Flair vs. Sonya Deville. Now, the company is teasing Jeff Hardy vs. Shinsuke Nakamura for Tuesday’s SmackDown as Hardy tweeted today:

Before I dive deep into Hell…I shall CLEANSE my soul. @ShinsukeN still lingers..so This Tuesday…He must be rendered #OBSOLETE

— #BrotherNero DELETED (@JEFFHARDYBRAND) September 8, 2018

– WWE Network will be airing “Mick Foley: 20 Years of Hell” after the Hell in a Cell pay-per-view on September 16. This will be one of Foley’s touring shows where he talks about the match and 20th anniversary of his Hell in a Cell match against The Undertaker at King of the Ring 1998.

As noted, the WWE Hall of Famer is also slated to appear on this coming Monday’s RAW to promote Triple H vs. Undertaker at WWE Super Show-Down.