This past weekend, Tatiana Suarez put on a tremendous performance against former UFC 115-pound champion Carla Esparza.

Suarez showed some dominant wrestling ability en-route to a third-round TKO win over “The Cookie Monster.” Many have compared her to UFC lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov for her dominant ability on the ground.

Her performance certainly earned her a place in the conversation for women’s strawweight title contendership. Of course, she’ll have a hard time beating out Jessica Andrade for the opportunity.

Andrade had a spectacular first-round knockout win over Karolina Kowalkiewicz at UFC 228. If Suarez needs to get past one more contender to solidify herself as the next title challenger, she’s okay with that:

“It’s up to the UFC, but I feel like (I could deserve a title shot) after a performance like that, against a former champion,” Suarez said.

“(Esparza) beat Rose in a dominant fashion, I beat (Esparza) in a dominant fashion. But if (Namajunas is) not who they give me, I’ll take whoever loses (between Andrade and Kowalkiewicz).

“Whoever wins that fight is probably going to get a title shot. I’ll go ahead and dominate (the loser), and then I’ll get my title shot.”