– WWE fans were in for a treat when watching this week’s episode of Monday Night RAW in New Orleans, LA at the Smoothie King Center on the USA Network as WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley made an appearance on the show to do a segment with Elias to promote the upcoming Hell in a Cell pay-per-view event.

He would later reveal that RAW Commissioner Stephanie McMahon granted him the right to be the special guest referee for the Hell in a Cell Match between Roman Reigns and Braun Strowman at the HIAC PPV. Following the show, he took to Twitter to comment on his return to WWE television by writing the following:

Hey it’s good to be back home again – sometimes @WWE feels like a long lost friend!
See you Sunday at #HellInACell

— Mick Foley (@RealMickFoley) September 11, 2018

– Speaking of Reigns and Strowman, the WWE Universal Champion took to his official Twitter account to react to the ending of this week’s RAW where he put Strowman through part of the stage near the announce table to close the show. He would write, “I don’t fear monsters. I bury them. #HIAC”

I don’t fear monsters. I bury them. #HIAC

— Roman Reigns (@WWERomanReigns) September 11, 2018

The Hell in a Cell pay-per-view event takes place on Sunday, September 16, 2018 in San Antonio, Texas at the AT&T Center and will air on the WWE Network and some traditional pay-per-view outlets.