Scott Steiner has never been one to mince his words, and this short interview with WhatCulture, captured during All In weekend at Starrcast, proves that all over again.

In just over four minutes, Steiner puts the current WWE product on blast, insults both Stephanie McMahon and Triple H, and expresses his amazement with All In’s success.

That’s quite a lot of ground for Big Poppa Pump to cover in such a short period of time.

“Nobody Wants To Watch That Bulls**it”

When speaking on All In, Steiner couldn’t help but juxtapose its unmitigated success with the rise and popularity of the nWo during its peak.

“There was, like, two times since I’ve been wrestling, the last 25, 30 years when the nWo was hot, you know. I mean, that [the nWo’s fandom] was unprecedented, the sellouts, the record numbers of merch sales and everything. And like today, this is like the first time – I mean, they sold out in like 30 minutes. For an independent show, I’ve never heard of that before.”

The praise soon turned to bitter reflection, as Steiner then reflected the All In experience against the current WWE product.

“It just goes to show you nobody wants to watch that bulls**t that WWE puts out right now. You know, that product’s f*****g horrible.”

Steiner blamed WWE for neutering their own talent, claiming that the company “pigeon holes" its superstars, lumbering them with “stupid characters.”

“They make everybody do the same interviews that they print out,” he stated. “You can’t expand, you know, be creative. It’s not what my picture of what wrestling was. And when things sell out like this, it proves that.”

Big Poppa Pump also claimed that his time with the company was “f*****g brutal,” before lambasting Stephanie McMahon, claiming that the WWE now has “one of the biggest c**** running it,” subsequently questioning her understanding and knowledge about wrestling.

Scott Steiner shot to fame tagging with his brother, Rick, as the Steiner Brothers. He would later go on to find singles success during the final years of WCW before a short stint in the WWE during 2002-2004.