The Rock’s daughter, Simone Johnson, has previously expressed interest in pursuing a career in wrestling. According to a report from Pro Wrestling Sheet, the 17-year-old already attends training sessions at the WWE Performance Center.

Simone spoke to the Hollywood Reporter last year about wanting to pursue a career in wrestling. “It’s a sport that is unlike anything else in the world,” she said. “There’s just a certain amount of passion that every move and match requires, and that’s so admirable. It’s definitely something I’ve thought about and want to pursue.”

Simone Johnson was named Golden Globes ambassador last year. When asked, however, she stressed a career in film isn’t something she’s currently interested in pursuing.

“As much as I love and admire the film industry,” she continued. “I don’t see myself pursuing a career in it at the moment. I plan to study business in college — NYU, hopefully — and after graduating, I want to pursue wrestling and eventually transition into talent management.”

In other family news, Simone Johnson’s Grandfather, Rocky Johnson, will be featured in a biopic on his life. The movie will be titled “Ring King”. There is no word on a release date or if any other members of the family will be involved, however.