We have more on the rumors suggesting Pentagon Jr. and Fenix are WWE bound.

Earlier this month, it was noticed that Pentagon Jr. shared a story on his official Facebook page suggesting he and his brother were heading to WWE. MLW also teased this in a recent Tweet. However, Pentagon himself quickly shot this rumor down at a PCW Ultra event.

Following a successful PCW Ultra Championship defense, Pentagon made the following comments:

“Respect that I am the PCW Champion and no one is going to take that from me. Thank you very much! And before I forget. I am not going anywhere. Penta will be in PCW for many, more years.”

Per a report from Dave Meltzer of Wrestling Observer Radio, Pentagon Jr. and Fenix aren’t able to sign with any other promotion at this time. They’re currently inked to contracts with Lucha Underground. However, the opportunity may arise when the fourth season of Lucha Underground wraps up.

Currently, it’s unknown when the season will end. The 14th episode will air this week and last season featured 40 episodes.

There’s a strong feeling that Pentagon and Fenix could opt to sign with WWE once their deals are up. They could also decide to renew their deal with Lucha or sign with another promotion such as AAA.