WWE Superstar Ronda Rousey recently took part in a media conference call to promote the Hell In A Cell PPV. During the call, Bliss talked about her ongoing rivalry with Ronda Rousey.

Rousey defeated Bliss for the RAW Women’s Championship at SummerSlam last month. Now Bliss will get her rematch for the title this Sunday in Texas.

Bliss talked about WWE signing Rousey, their match at HIAC, and what she needs to do to end Rousey’s dominance in WWE. Here are the highlights:

Ronda Rousey’s arrival to the WWE boosted the women’s evolution. When did you know about Ronda coming to the WWE, and what was your initial reaction?

“I think it’s great. I’ve said it before, that I think if we can have any woman from any other background to come into the WWE, it makes it better for the performers. So, I’ve been a fan of it since day one.”

With all the hype surrounding Ronda Rousey, how big of an opportunity is it for you to establish yourself as the most dominant women’s athlete by beating her at the Hell In A Cell pay–per–view?

“Obviously, I have some things to work on. SummerSlam did not go according to plan, so it’s time to look back and see what I did wrong, and find Ronda’s weakness, work on it, and figure out a way to get my title back, because that would probably legitimize my (spot) as the most dominant champion at that point.”

Ronda Rousey came to the WWE with a chip on her shoulder, but has been dominant thus far. What do you think it would take to finally end her dominance in the company?

“I think, for me, it would be to show that Ronda’s not really the baddest woman on the planet, and that the baddest woman on the planet is still beatable – I said the same thing about Asuka, that there is no such thing as ‘unbeatable’; I might be the one to prove that with Ronda. That would be the most amazing thing for me.”