Whilst on a recent media call, ex-Raw Women’s Champion, Alexa Bliss, commented on Becky Lynch’s recent “attitude change.” Bliss said that she was “always in favour when someone has a certain attitude adjustment and she undergoes a change,” before she confessed, “I think it’s been a long time coming for Becky.”

“I think that attitude change is what she’s needed,” Bliss noted, before praising Lynch’s fire and spark. “The attitude change really allows her to show that. Where, before, she was restricted. I think it just fits her far better.”

Becky Lynch turned on her former best friend, Charlotte Flair, after the end of their triple threat match at SummerSlam in August. Flair would hit her signature move, the Natural Selection, on her friend as Lynch was moments away from making Carmella tap out to her finisher, the Dis-Arm-Her.

Since that moment, the two have been sniping back and forth as tensions continue to rise, with fan support seemingly firmly with Becky, as we head towards their eagerly anticipated confrontation at Hell In A Cell this Sunday.

Hell In A Cell also sees Alexa Bliss receive her mandatory rematch against former UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion, and current WWE Raw Women’s champion, “Rowdy” Ronda Rousey. Rousey bested Bliss for the championship at SummerSlam.