Natalya and Ronda Rousey teamed up to give their opponents a “Hart Attack” last night. The move was the finisher for Bret Hart and Jim Neidhart for years when they were a tag-team.

Hart took the time to say how honored he was by the gesture.

Very honored Ronda is paying homage to the Hart Foundation

— Bret Hart (@BretHart) September 11, 2018

Ronda Rousey then responded:

I’m speechless! The honor is entirely mine! #HartFoundation #HartAttack @NatbyNature

— Ronda Rousey (@RondaRousey) September 11, 2018

Natalya chimed in as well:

#HartFoundation

— Nattie (@NatbyNature) September 11, 2018

Rousey spoke about Natalya earlier this summer while promoting the movie Mile 22.

“I’ve known Nattie years before I started wrestling,” Rousey said. “She teaches me so much technically, obviously but I was coming into a new environment, I was nervous and felt like the new kid in school,” Rousey said. “She really went out of her way to make me feel welcome and comfortable and part of the family. She’s been amazing since day one and I’m so lucky to have her as a friend.”

It took less than 5 minutes for Ronda Rousey to roll through Alexa Bliss when they met at Summerslam. Rousey is undefeated since joining WWE earlier this year. Including house shows, Rousey is a perfect 18-0.

On WWE programming she’s 5-0 with 3 singles victories, 1 in mixed tag-team action, and one last night in traditional tag-team action with Natalya.