WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley is making the media rounds to promote the Hell in a Cell pay-per-view event as well as “20 Years of Hell” show that will air on WWE’s streaming service, WWE Network, right after this PPV event.

The WWE Network program will be one of Foley’s touring shows where he talks about the match and 20th anniversary of his Hell in a Cell match against The Undertaker at King of the Ring 1998.

The former WWE Champion spoke with Justin Barrasso of Sports Illustrated where he discussed his one-man show on tour where he noted that he attempts to make the infamous 1998 cell match come alive on stage through stories and emotions and take people on the same type of emotional rollercoaster that he would go on coming into the match. He stated that most people realize in the first five minutes that it’s a much better show than they’re counting on.

“The show took place twenty years to the day, and the atmosphere was phenomenal,” said Foley. “I couldn’t be happier with the way it turned out, and it’s worth checking out.“It’s a lot of hard work that you’ll see unveiled in the course of that hour. If people tune into the WWE Network after Hell in a Cell, I think they’ll get their money’s worth.”

It’s already been announced that he would be the special guest referee for the Hell in a Cell Match between Roman Reigns and Braun Strowman at the HIAC PPV. When asked about it, he noted that they are going to have a great match with or without him but did note that one he has talked about on his shows is the element of magic that is either there or it’s a match.

“You can’t predict it, you can’t produce it, but maybe having me in that environment will help create that element of magic to help take the great match they’re almost certain to have and give it just that little something tiny extra to help cement it in the minds of the people who see it.”