Alexa Bliss expressed her happiness with the WWE booking her in a match that she has dreamed about for years.

The former WWE RAW Women’s Champion did an interview with Sky Sports where she talked about her match with WWE Hall of Famer Trish Stratus at the upcoming Evolution pay-per-view event.

“I’ve been very fortunate with WWE because they’ve given me many opportunities,” said Bliss. “I’ve been fortunate with them all but I am very, very excited for this match.”

She would continue by stating that it’s definitely a dream match for her and that she knows that people wanted this match. Bliss added that WWE trusted her to have this match and is honored by it as she thinks it will be great and is a personal accomplishment for her.

WWE Evolution takes place on Sunday, October 28th from Long Island, New York at the Nassau Coliseum. The show will stream live on the WWE Network. Also announced for this show is Lita vs. Mickie James in a singles match.

Bliss is slated to challenge Ronda Rousey for the RAW Women’s Title at this Sunday’s Hell in a Cell pay-per-view.