Natalya, Nia Jax, and Lana recently appeared on “Good Day New York” on Fox 5 to help promote Total Divas. During the interview, the topic of Natalya’s father Jim “the Anvil” Neidhart was discussed. Natalya mentioned that Dwayne “the Rock” Johnson reached out to her through Nia Jax (Rock’s cousin) and said some inspirational words to her following her father’s death.

“He reached out to me — he actually gave me powerful words of just not really having to say goodbye,” Natalya said. “He goes ‘you don’t have to say goodbye to your dad. You can have him with you forever.’”

Natalya also mentioned the family was not prepared for Jim’s untimely death.

“He was definitely going through some health issues but it wasn’t anything that was gonna take his life. For us, it was finding the right way to say goodbye.”

It was also revealed during their appearance on the show that Natalya’s father will appear in the upcoming season of Total Divas.

Shortly after Jim Neidhart’s death on August 13th, Natalya released a statement on what her father meant to her.

“There was no one like him! I’m just gonna miss him so much,” a segment of Natalya’s statement reads. “We are going to hold all of the moments we had with him close to our hearts forever and never let them go. I promise to keep your memory alive. We love you so much, Daddy!”