NJPW broadcaster, Kevin Kelly, hasn’t been too kind on Bullet Club’s Firing Squad. Tama Tonga decided to respond to Kelly’s commentary following today’s NJPW Destruction in Hiroshima event.

“Hey, let get’s something straight, I didn’t come at anybody sideways,” Tonga said. “I came at them straight, straightforward after they started with me.”

Get your shit straight @realkevinkelly

— 'Bad Boy' Tama Tonga (@Tama_Tonga) September 15, 2018

“Roman started with me. Cody started with me. Brandi started with me and I just finish em, that’s it,” Tonga continued. “I mind my own damn business. And everybody who started with me should learn that same lesson: mind your own damn business.”

Tama Tonga, Tanga Loa, and “Bone Soldier” Taiji Ishimori defeated David Finlay, Juice Robinson, and Ryusuke Taguchi today to retain their 6-Man Tag-Team Championships. Tanga Loa and Tama Tonga will challenge the Young Bucks for the IWGP Heavyweight Tag-Team Championships on September 30th in Long Beach.

Also in regards to Bullet Club’s Firing Squad, the faction has announced they are recruiting. They asked their followers on Instagram and Twitter to suggest possible new members.

Bullet Club Elite’s Cody responded, “Ummm we’re good here guys. We’ve got the best wrestlers in the world, a badass queen, a crazy actor, we’ve even got a dog…”

Cody will challenge Juice Robinson for the IWGP United States Championship on NJPW’s Long Beach show as well.

“But yea I’m sure folks are chomping at the bit to join you and Mr Juicy’s bullet club?” Cody’s Tweet continued. “Go to NXT already please, nobody gives a shit.”