Becky Lynch and Charlotte Flair will clash tonight for the Smackdown Women’s Championship. According to Lana, she hopes to one day be in the same position.

Lana recently spoke to Hollywood Life and the topic of her starting a family with Rusev came up.

“Rusev always puts on the pressure,” Lana said. “He’s like, ‘I want babies!’ But right now I’m very focused on my career. There’s a lot I want to achieve. I feel like I’m finally starting to get more momentum in the ring and getting more opportunities. There’s a lot I would love to do still — being Smackdown Women’s Champion is obviously a dream of mine.”

Lana also spoke about the competitiveness which can exist in the locker room.

“I’m very competitive,” Lana continued. “We love each other and are supportive and all want the best for each other. We have an incredible locker room and support system, but at the end of the day, we are there to win and there to compete.”

Lana and Rusev will once again form a team in the Mixed Match Challenge this year. It was in the tournament last year that Lana picked up her first ever win on the WWE main roster. Rusev and Aiden English will challenge New Day for the Smackdown Tag-Team Championships tonight at Hell in a Cell.