Renee Young has made strides in her WWE broadcasting career. Getting her start as a backstage interviewer for several years, Young has now made history. She is the first woman to be added to the Monday Night RAW commentary team full-time. Young has received a ton of support from the professional wrestling community for the feat.

Although she wasn’t full-time at the time, Young was even on the RAW commentary team when her husband, Dean Ambrose, made his WWE TV return. During the moment, however, Young didn’t say much. She explained why in a recent interview with Yahoo:

“That was by design. I think it made more sense because I knew for Dean, he had been waiting for almost nine months, and it was a huge, huge moment for him.

“Anything that I would have said in that moment would not have added. It was great just to sit back and see him in that moment. My heart was full for him.”

Young is almost universally loved by WWE fans. She has done a nice job on commentary, and prior to that, was an excellent host for WWE pre-show panels. Not to mention her stellar work as a backstage interviewer. Young is in awe of the love she receives from the WWE Universe:

“I’m not sure what I’ve done to deserve that. We live in such a finicky world where everyone just wants to hate everything. Everyone always has a comment on something. To be held in a nice light is mind-boggling. I owe everybody a round of drinks.”

Young’s rise within WWE couldn’t have come at a more perfect time. With the Women’s Revolution being one of the company’s top priorities at the moment, Young is playing a major role:

“I feel so proud, really, getting to help lead that march. I know there’s a long road ahead of me and there’s a lot of work that I need to do to really do this justice. It’s a big job, and I’m so excited to do that work.”