WWE will be donating $100,000 to the Knoxville Public Safety Foundation in exchange for their newly elected mayor, Glenn Jacobs (who has a long career in the WWE as Kane) making appearances for the company this fall.

WWE Chairman Vince McMahon commented on the donation in a press release, saying, “I appreciate his gesture to the heroes who selflessly put themselves in harm’s way and look forward to his continued progress in his mission.”

Glenn Jacobs responded in kind, “I’m extremely proud that my career with WWE will have a positive impact on the community through my role as Knox County Mayor.”

Jacobs won the mayoral election in Knox County, Tennessee in early August of this year. His election run didn’t stop him from appearing on WWE, however.

Just a month earlier, he would be on fans’ screens worldwide, competing with his former tag team partner, Daniel Bryan, in a losing effort against the then SmackDown tag team champions, Luke Harper and Erick Rowan.

Since his election, however, he has committed himself to his mayoral duties.

That changed this past Monday on Raw.

During the show, The Undertaker cut a promo on his upcoming match at WWE Super Show-Down in Australia. He stated that if Triple H will have Shawn Michaels in his corner, then “The Deadman” will have his brother, Kane, in his.

WWE Super Show-Down (Under)

• Triple H (with Shawn Michaels) vs. The Undertaker (with Kane)
  • #1 Contender’s Match: Daniel Bryan vs. The Miz
  • WWE Champion AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe
  • John Cena and Bobby Lashley vs. Elias and Kevin Owens
  • The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns) vs. Braun Strowman, Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntyre – Six-Man Tag Team Match
  • Ronda Rousey & The Bella Twins vs. The Riott Squad – Six-Woman Tag Team Match
  • WWE Cruiserweight Champion Cedric Alexander vs. Buddy Murphy
  • Asuka and Naomi vs. Billie Kay and Peyton Royce