Inaugural WWE United Kingdom Champion Tyler Bate recently took part in an interview ahead of PROGRESS #HelloWembley. The UK star will be challenging WALTER for the PROGRESS World Championship in the main event of the show.

Bate same some interesting comments during an interview with PROGRESS co-owner Glen Joseph on the upcoming title match. Tyler stated that “I could easily outlast WALTER. What does he do? He throws a bunch of chops, I can take chops WALTER can chop me all day long to the point that I’ve got blood trickling down to my toes, I don’t care. It means that much to me. I’m gonna be running circles around WALTER. Not only am I gonna be running circles around WALTER but I’m gonna be throwing him corner to corner. I’m going to make him look like a novice in that ring. I’m gonna make him look like a child.”

This appears to be in response to some comments that WALTER made earlier this month. Speaking to DailyStar.co.uk, WALTER had some firm words for his opponent:

“Tyler is a phenomenal athlete and pro wrestler. He is only 21-years-old and we all can only imagine what the future will have in store for him,” he praised, before pressing on. “I also respect his high ‘Pro Wrestling IQ.’ That being said, even though he is more mature than his age in the ring, I don’t think he is outside of it.”

Check out the full interview below: