Bobby Lashley returned ‘home’ to WWE in 2018 and his career appears to have come full circle. Lashley was originally a member of the roster from 2004-2008 and held the ECW Championship in that time. Since then the Superstar has appeared for TNA/IMPACT and delved into the world of MMA.

Bobby Lashley recently appeared on The Big J Show and talked his decision to move away from WWE. Lashley also discussed the reasons why he returned to the company. “I wanted to work with some of the people that I probably would have never had the opportunity to work with before”.

When discussing his MMA career, Lashley said, “The MMA part was to show people that I can do it, a lot of people look at me as such a nice guy, they don’t understand how dangerous I can actually be.” He has a pretty impressive MMA record of 15 wins and 2 losses.

Lashley also expressed his desire to feud with WWE Champion AJ Styles. The two were both working for Impact Wrestling at the same time a few years ago, but never crossed paths there. “He was going out while I was coming in and he was involved with these other things.”

He continued, “The thing with AJ is a crazed good guy needs a crazed bad guy. When I flip that switch and you see that bad side of me like I had in TNA, I believe I’m a perfect person to AJ’s good.”