Former WWE Champion Kane continues to talk about how his return to WWE programming came about. On this week’s episode of Monday Night RAW in Dallas, TX at the American Airlines Center on the USA Network, The Undertaker announced that Kane would be in his corner when he battles Triple H, who will have WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels in his corner, at the Super Show-Down event.

Earlier this week, it was then revealed that WWE is donating $100,000 to the Knoxville Public Safety Foundation in exchange for Kane, real name Glenn Jacobs and current Knox County, TN Mayor, to make appearances for them this fall.

Kane spoke with KnoxNews.com to comment on the conversation he had with WWE Chairman Vince McMahon about his WWE return.

“Basically, WWE contacted me, and they wanted to do a really big show, or series of shows, that they wanted to do,” Kane said on Wednesday. “Of course, I was like, ‘Hey man, Vince (McMahon), I’m most likely going to be mayor,’ and (Australia) was the arrangement we came up to.”

Kane was last seen on WWE programming at the Extreme Rules pay-per-view event when he teamed with Daniel Bryan to challenge Luke Harper and Erick Rowan for the SmackDown Tag Team Titles but was unsuccessful.

The WWE Super Show-Down pay-per-view event takes place on Saturday, October 6, 2018 at the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) in Melbourne, Australia and will air on the WWE Network.