Ring Of Honor has inked a 2018 Mae Young Classic competitor to a one-year deal. Madison Rayne revealed during an appearance on The Taz Show that she has signed a contract with ROH. This comes one week removed from Rayne’s defeat to Mercedes Martinez in the first round of the MYC.

Rayne said that, after 13 years in the business, 2018 was probably the biggest of her career. Appearing on WWE programming was a big milestone for her. She also competed on the historic All In card earlier this month. Rayne was a part of the only female match on the card. And finally, Rayne has found a home for herself in ROH :

“Let me preface this by saying that 2018 has been possibly my biggest year in wrestling,” Rayne said. “In 13 years, that’s saying a lot. It’s been very unexpected. A year and a half ago I wasn’t sure I was going to keep wrestling or what my professional career looked like.

“I’ve been able to work every big promotion, I got to do All In and I’m very humbled by all of those experiences. In doing that and having all of those opportunities, I was really give a chance to be able to get in there and see what was going to be best for me, my career, for my family and what made the most sense.

“After a really successful year of being kind of a wrestling nomad, I have found my home and I am so, so happy to announce that I have signed a one-year contract with Ring of Honor.”

Rayne, 32, has been wrestling since 2005. She has worked for promotions such as Ohio Championship Wrestling (OCW), SHIMMER, and TNA. Rayne is a five-time TNA Knockouts Champion and a two-time Knockouts Tag Team Champion.