All In has come and gone, and the professional wrestling world is still abuzz following the groundbreaking show. Cody and The Young Bucks’ self-funded event sold out the Sears Centre in Chicago, Illinois earlier this month. WWE Champion AJ Styles has finally offered his thoughts on the show.

“The Phenomenal One” spoke to The Daily Star to promote the WWE 2K19 video game, which he serves as the cover athlete for. Styles admitted he didn’t see the show but watched some highlights. He said it’s good business for everybody and is happy for Cody and The Bucks’ success:

“I did not watch All In. I watched the highlights. And good for them, man, they did great. Those guys are my friends and I am happy for them. I am happy with their success, I hope they continue to do it.

“This is good for business for everybody. When there is someone to compete against it is good for everyone and steps everybody’s game up.”

While Cody and The Young Bucks enjoy the success of All In, Styles is enjoying some success of his own. He has been champion in WWE for over 300 days after defeating Jinder Mahal for the strap back in November. Styles currently feuds with Samoa Joe over the WWE Title over on SmackDown Live.