Tenille Dashwood has made a name for herself since leaving WWE. Dashwood was released from her WWE contract back in 2016, which took some by surprise. She was a regular feature on Monday Night RAW and was coming off a pair of entertaining matches with Asuka.

Nonetheless, following a 90-day non-compete clause, Dashwood began working the indies. She’s currently a member of Ring Of Honor and is chasing the Women Of Honor Championship. She recently participated in a “10 Questions With Tenille Dashwood” interview for ROH.

During the interview, Dashwood talked about what winning the Women Of Honor Title would mean to her. Here’s what she had to say:

“Although I’ve achieved a lot in my career so far, there’s also so much more I want to do. I’ve never held a championship at a professional level. I came to ROH to do what I love and that is to wrestle.

“I think my passion for wrestling and this business is clear to any fan out there – I don’t feel I need to prove myself to them, but I do need to prove to myself that I can do this.

“In my head, that Women of Honor championship has been mine ever since the tournament was first announced. The last time we went face to face during the tournament I was left empty-handed and disappointed.

“I couldn’t bring myself to step in the ring and congratulate Sumie that night because I felt I like I should have won. I felt like I let myself down and I let my fans down, I respect Sumie, but I don’t plan on letting that happen again.”