Abyss has been announced as the next inductee into the Impact Wrestling Hall of Fame. The Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony will take place on Saturday, October 13th during Bound For Glory weekend in New York City

Abyss is an Impact Wrestling original. He wrestled as ‘Justice’ on the first-ever TNA Wednesday night pay-per-view back on on June 19, 2002. He would debut as Abyss one year later. Abyss has done it all in Impact and held virtually ever title there is to hold. He’s a former Impact Wrestling world champion and a ‘TNA Grand Slam Champion.’

As the latest inductee, Abyss will take his rightful place alongside Sting, Kurt Angle, Jeff Jarrett, Team 3D, Earl Hebner and Gail Kim. He issued this statement on Twitter in response to the news:

I’m absolutely over whelmed with the response to my upcoming @IMPACTWRESTLING Hall of Fame induction. Thank you ALL for your messages. This is one of the highlights of my career. I’m over come with emotion. Thank you to everyone who ever supported me. This is for all of YOU!!

— Abyss (@TherealAbyss) September 21, 2018

Impact Wrestling Bound For Glory takes place on Sunday, October 14th from New York City at the Melrose Ballroom.