Britt Baker is both a licensed dentist and a professional wrestler. She also suffered a shoulder injury at the recent NXT tapings from Full Sail University. The woman who could remove your wisdom teeth Tweeted out the following:

I’ll be out of action the next couple of weeks due to a shoulder injury but I’ll be back in the ring ASAP to break some teeth (and fix them, too!) #DrBaker ?

— Britt Baker (@RealBrittBaker) September 21, 2018

Baker was working a match with Shayna Baszler when the bout ended due to referee stoppage. She also worked a dark match for WWE during the August 8th taping of the Mae Young Classic, defeating Tesha Price.

Shoulder injuries suck, but you’ll be back soon and better than ever I promise. Wishing a speedy recovery to @RealBrittBaker…hang in there ??

— Adam Cole (@AdamColePro) September 21, 2018

Baker was one of the four wrestlers in the well-reviewed fatal 4-way match at All In. Tessa Blanchard came away with a victory from the match which also featured Madison Rayne and Chelsea Green.

The University of Pittsburgh wrote a feature on Baker last year. They likely haven’t had too many other pro-wrestlers graduate their dental program.

“I know a lot of people think wrestling is scripted, but now that I’ve learned more, I think of it more like improv,” Baker said in an article for the school website. “You never really know what’s going to happen.”

She also praised her fellow students and professors for helping her balance wrestling and studies.

“Dental school is competitive,” she said. “No one has to help each other, but the fact that they did, just knowing I was in a jam? We have really great people here.”