PCO may not be human but he’s made more money this year in wrestling than he did when he was mortal. Pierre Carl Oulette was a recent guest on the Stone Cold Steve Austin podcast and said he’s had more success in his late-career run on the indies than he ever did while with WWF in the 80s, 90s, or ever.

Austin and PCO were talking about the scar on PCO’s chest he received this year when the topic came up. PCO said 2018 tops any other year he’s ever had in wrestling from a financial perspective.

“It made sense to do that (get the scar) because it was part of my character,” PCO said. “It’s a souvenir that’s going to be there from 2018 for the rest of my life, the greatest year of my life as far as a pro-wrestler because I’m making more money this year than I made in 1993 with Vince, in 1995 with Vince, in 1998, 1999, or in 1996 with WCW.”

If PCO has any say, he wants his epic return to wrestling to culminate in a match with the Undertaker at WrestleMania.

“My goal is to fight the Undertaker at Wrestlemania 35. My PCO character is a bit like a French Frankenstein, and is tailor-made to fight the Deadman,” PCO said to Grizzly Media earlier this summer. “I am presently in an incredible form, and I am in all the major events of the independent scene. I declined an offer from TNA because I really believe that I can reach WWE for one last run.”