Although they attempted to be friends after their split, Nikki Bella is now claiming that she doesn’t talk with her ex-boyfriend and former WWE Champion John Cena.

The couple announced their separation earlier this year after dating since 2012 and being engaged for a year. Cena and Bella teamed up together for the first time back at WrestleMania 33 in 2017 where they defeated The Miz and Maryse.

After the match, Cena proposed to Bella. It’s been reported that they were scheduled to get married on May 5, 2018, before separating. The main reason for their split was due to Cena being against having children but has later stated that he is willing to be a father.

While making a recent media appearance, Bella noted that they do not talk anymore and that she is single for now as she isn’t ready to date quite yet.

“We don’t [talk anymore]. He’s doing him and I’m doing me,” Nikki told ET at the iHeart Music Festival over the weekend (transcript courtesy of TMZ). I am single, but I’m not ready for mingling yet. You know? I don’t know.”

Bella continued by stating that she is focused on finding personal happiness once again before dating again. “You gotta find yourself first,” Brie Bella added.

Bella is also back on WWE television as a regular character and has worked a few matches. Her next big match is slated to be at the upcoming WWE Super Show-Down pay-per-view event that takes place on Saturday, October 6, 2018 at the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) in Melbourne, Australia. At this show, she will team with WWE RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey to take on The Riott Squad in a six-woman tag team match.