Tetsuya Naito has made some cryptic comments following the Destruction in Kobe event this past Sunday. Naito’s Los Ingobernables de Japon stable defeated Suzuki-gun at the event after EVIL hit the Everything is EVIL on TAKA Michinoku.

The show was main evented by Kazuchika Okada facing Hiroshi Tanahashi. The bout was contested for the January 4th Tokyo Dome IWGP Heavyweight title shot. After the bout CHAOS member Jay White attacked Okada and essentially booted him from the group. Okada’s longtime manager Gedo also appeared and aligned himself with White.

Naito’s comments following Destruction in Kobe appear to be referring to the ‘Chaos in CHAOS.’ The leader of Los Ingobernables appeared on camera for a post-show interview segment and made the following comments:

“I don’t know if it will be a success or failure. But I believe if you want to make a change, you can’t be afraid to take a risk. This is the best timing for us, Los Ingobernables de Japon isn’t it? I will take the first step confidently. I will leave it to you guys to imagine the rest. But the answer is…of course…Tranquilo.”

This could be referring to the CHAOS stable being torn in half this past Sunday. The ‘stable-wars’ in NJPW have taken somewhat of a back seat over the past few years but could we be seeing a changing of the guard and CHAOS taking a backseat?