Sean Waltman has just announced his ex-wife and mother of his 2 children has passed away. Waltman announced the news recently to his followers on Twitter.

I'm numb right now over the death of Terry, my wife of many years & the mother of my children. She lost her battle with Mental Illness & Addiction. She had 2 other children(7 &12)that my kids had to break the news to a short time ago. My heart hurts for them so bad right now.

— Sean Waltman (@TheRealXPac) September 23, 2018

Numerous wrestling personalities have reached out to Waltman to offer condolences. Konnan offered up the following message:

Stay strong for your kids they are gonna need it..Wish I could take away your pain my bro…If you feel like talking, please don't hesitate to call me…

— Konnan (@Konnan5150) September 24, 2018

“My heart goes out to you because of this terrible sad scenario that’s occurred, Sean,” Tweeted Matt Hardy. “Thinking about you & the kids.”

“Very sorry for your loss Sean,” Tweeted Dustin Runnells. “Praying for you and the kids.”

So sorry for your loss

— Zelina Vega (@Zelina_VegaWWE) September 24, 2018

Kelly Kelly sent the following to Waltman:

My heart goes out to you sean sending you and your family all my thoughts and prayers ??

— Barbie Blank (@TheBarbieBlank) September 24, 2018

“Hey Sean, I’m so sorry for your loss,” Tweeted Rocky Romero. “My heart goes out to you and your family. Take care my brother.”

The 46-year-old Waltman hasn’t wrestled since July but played a big part in the Starrcast festivities over All In weekend. Waltman performed a live version of his popular podcast, 12360 with X-Pac.