AJ Styles has some issues with the player rankings in WWE 2K19. Styles is the cover athlete for this year’s game, following in the footsteps of Seth Rollins, The Rock, John Cena, and more. Styles was given a 91 overall ranking in this year’s 2K game. It turns out, four Superstars are ranked higher than him.

Those four Superstars being The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Brock Lesnar, and Roman Reigns. Here are their respective rankings:

• Brock Lesnar – 93
  • The Rock – 93
  • Roman Reigns – 92
  • Stone Cold Steve Austin – 92

Styles recently did an interview with GiveMeSport’s Alex McCarthy to promote the video game. He was alerted of the four men who were ranked higher than him. Here’s how he reacted:

“Four?!,” Styled exclaimed. When alerted of Lesnar’s rating Styles simply said “shocker,” before saying “maybe I’d be a 93 you know – whenever I decided to – you know? And I’m not mad at Brock, so go figure.” Styles was then alerted that The Rock was a 93 overall. “What the freak!? He tore an ab the last time he wrestled! Come on man! I’m not saying he’s not jacked, but you gotta be in ring shape! What Rock are we going with here? Are we going with Hollywood Rock?”

As for Roman Reigns’ rating of 92, Styles said “I don’t know, I’ve been champion for a while now. Shouldn’t that count for anything? I guess – at least I’m a 91, right?” Finally, Styles was told of Austin’s 92 overall rating. “What the freak?! Come on man! What’s wrong with these guys? Listen, everybody respects Austin, but come on! Jeez man. At least I’m a 91.”