Shaul Guerrero has signed with the Women of Wrestling promotion. The former WWE developmental Superstar and eldest daughter of Vickie and Eddie Guerrero will serve as the promotion’s new ring announcer. WOW has signed a broadcast deal with AXS and will begin airing shows in early 2019 on the channel.

Earlier this month, WOW announced the signing of Tessa Blanchard, who will also serve as a trainer for the other wrestlers.

“Guerrero’s duties will begin on October 10TH at the WOW – Women Of Wrestling live event in Los Angeles,” a WOW press release reads. Guerrero will take over the ring announcing duties from GLOW creator David McLane, who is part owner of the project along with Jeanie Buss, owner of the LA Lakers.

McLane was with the cast of GLOW at some of the Lucha Underground tapings earlier this year.

“While attending this past summer’s Lucha Underground tapings, I was standing near the back of the arena and heard a powerful, dynamic voice in the ring,” said GLOW creator David McLane. “I had no clue at the time that it was Shaul Guerrero. I just knew whoever it was needed to be the new ring announcer of WOW.”