Former WCW World Champion and Dewey from the Scream movie franchise, David Arquette, decided to re-enter the world of professional wrestling this year.

While some fans from the late-90s may never be able to forgive Arquette for winning the WCW World Championship, Arquette is chasing his pro-wrestling dream all over again at 47-years-old.

Arquette announced his return on the Wendy Show back in March. He explained his history in wrestling and then said he wanted to bring back respect to his name.

“I was promoting a movie I did called Ready to Rumble and it just so happened that I won the championship,” Arquette said. “(Fans) blamed me for ruining WCW, it’s no longer around and maybe I did have something to do with it.”

“For 18 years, I’ve been trolled on the internet,” he continued. “And I just want to bring some respect back to my name!”

Impact World Champion, Austin Aries, has taken a shine to Arquette it seems. Perhaps Arquette will even be the next name after Killer Kross and Moose to join his stable.

“Why? I’m keen on @DavidArquette,” Aries said in a response to a fan on Twitter. "Passion for pro wrestling, well connected, first-hand experience during a dominant NWO faction era, former World Champion, heat magnet, and he doesn’t care what you think of him. Fits right in with what I’ve begun assembling in @IMPACTWRESTLING…”

Arquette can be seen on Championship Wrestling From Hollywood on the FITE App. Most reviews of his work thus far have been positive, noting he’s not exactly a star-studded athlete but he sells well and understands wrestling. Arquette has also earned praise from within the industry for just being a likable guy. In his previous run with WCW, Arquette famously donated all of his earnings to the families of Brian Pillman and Owen Hart.